1st/2nd Year Higher Level Maths
Following feedback from parents we have decided to add 1st/2nd Class secondary school courses to our academy this year. We have noticed over the years that students often reach as far Leaving Cert without fully understanding the very basics of maths, along with the inability to use the necessary equipment and resources available to them. Our aims for this course are as follows:
– Consolidate the basic skills taught at primary level.
– Prepare the students for the entry exams to third year.
– Ensure that each student reaches their maximum ability and is able to maintain that level throughout second and third level Education.
– Preparation for entry to Junior Cert exam year.
Each week the students will have a one-hour face-to-face class at our Youghal location and will have full access to the following:
– Help with homework from school.
– Online library of past lectures and notes.
– Access to past papers and solutions.
– Homework given and corrected each week.
– Regular assessments to measure progress